Codeias is used to treat mild-to-moderate types of development pain.
Awesome new plugin that allows you to sell products anywhere
An exciting new plugin has been released that will benefit those WordPress product authors who have been looking for a solution to sell their products anywhere online.
The all new Freemius plugin enables creators of WordPress plugins and themes to sell their products through a simple three step process – great news for those WordPress creators who have put time and effort into their work and would like to reap the benefits.
There is a three easy ways to set up the plugin:
1. Set up the pricing of your products e.g plugins and themes
2. Integrate the Freemius SDK code into the plugin/theme
3. Paste the generated ‘buy button’ code into any webpage and start selling your products!
Freemius is set to change the way products can be sold online as it enables users to sell their products from any website platform, they do not need to be using WordPress to install the plugin.
The main benefits of Freemius are:
• The user can start selling in minutes, the set up process is very simple and doesn’t require a massive knowledge of development
• All transactions are secure and PCI compliant, the system does not ‘touch’ any credit card information but uses Stripe.js and PayPal Express Checkout
• There is zero investment in the system, you do not need to download any software or pay any set-up fees
• The system comes with software licensing and automatic updates for those clients who have not renewed their subscription to your product. The user is able to set their own results for what happens if the fee is not paid e.g blocking features or removing updates and support
• All statistics and client information is given to the owner, therefore you can monitor who your clients are and whether they are renewing their subscriptions to your product
Freemuis vs. WooCommerce?
We are huge fans of WordPress and it is one of the main platforms that our development team like to work with however, Freemuis does offer some benefits for those who wish to start selling very quickly.
To start using WooCommerce there needs to be a WordPress installation running and there is also a requirement for an SSL certificate to be set up, creating gateways accounts such as PayPal and Stripe that aren’t supported in many Eastern Countries.
The major selling point of Freemuis is that it enables the user to start selling from any website platform immediately, there is no requirement for a large upfront fee or to set up any payment gateways as they are all included in the plugin.
With the Freemuis plugin you also receive all of your client information and statistics so you can see who is buying your products and who they are most popular with!
Struggling with an E-Commerce project?
At Codeias we have worked on many white-label e-commerce projects, providing development solutions in even the most complex jobs. We have worked with agencies around the UK acting as their outsourced development department.
If you are struggling with an e-commerce development project our team can help. Contact us by calling 01257 758078.